If you are considering applying to our school we would be delighted to show you around. Please contact the school office to make an appointment if you can't make it to any of our open sessions.
If you are considering an in year transfer to our school please do give us a call to see if we can accommodate your request. We would be happy to discuss this with you.
In total we have places for 210 children - 30 per year group. Places for the Foundation Stage Class are offered to children in the year in which they have their fifth birthday. In the event that the school is over-subscribed, the following criteria apply to determine priority.
Children who have a Statement of Special Educational Need (SEN) / Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) that names the school will be admitted. NB. Those children with a statement of SEN / EHCP that does not name the school will be referred to the Statutory Assessment Team (SAT) to determine an appropriate place.
- Children in Care (CIC) and Children who were previously in care (CIC) but ceased to be so by reason of adoption, a residence order (now known as a child arrangement order) or special guardianship order ;
- Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceases to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
- Children living in the catchment area with a sibling at the school (or partner infant/junior school) at the time of admission;
- Children living in the catchment area;
- Children living outside the catchment area who have a sibling at the school (or partner infant/junior school) at the time of admission;
- Children of members of staff, providing that they have been employed for a minimum of two years and/or are recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skills shortage.
- Children who live outside the catchment area, but nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
In cases of equal merit in each set of criteria, priority will go to children living nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
For admissions for the 2024/2025 Foundation Stage intake, please refer to the Cambridgeshire County Council website here.
In addition, you will find the 'First Steps' document below useful. It sets out the entire application process from start to finish in detail.
For in-year admissions during this current academic year, please refer to the Cambridgeshire Council Council website here.